This week The Lion King is a box office hit, Joanna refuses to believe that Harry Potter is really named Daniel Radcliffe, and Ally is a zombie. Oh and a few other things happen on the podcast too. Take a listen!http://allyandjoannashow.podomatic.com/player/web/2011-09-22T21_53_07-07_00
Runtime: 47 minutes
1. The 2011 Emmys Redux – They happened! Everyone wore red. Coach Taylor got an Emmy and Jon Hamm’s fans cried tears of bitterness. Here is what we loved, what we hated (cough Mildred Pierce cough), and the shows we’re going to watch now that the Emmys have been handed out.
2. Gleeks Can’t Handle The Truth – Sarah Hyland of Modern Family poked fun at Lea Michele and the Gleeks went crazy. We also talk a bit about the season three premiere and where we hope Glee goes from here.
3. Goodbye Housewives! – The Real Housewives of NYC said goodbye to four cast members: sharp-tongued Jill Zarin, social climber Alex McCord, jelly bean lover Kelly Bensimon, and Quoge’s #1 fan Cindy Barshop. Will we miss them? A bit. But Ramona Singer and her pinot grigio live on!
4. Joanna Reviews Drive – Don’t be confused by how puzzled she sounds, Drive is the best 2011 movie Joanna has seen so far.
5. Pop Culture Minute – Stay calm and give Netflix a chance to prove to you that Qwikster isn’t a terrible idea.
Thanks for listening!
Also, Check This: Joanna’s Blog